Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:21 am 

Good morning, I moved to bismarck from Florida 3 years ago and I did a lot of saltwater and freshwater fishing, I haven't been fishing since I moved here and got into hunting but I do miss fishing. Back in florida when I would go freshwater fishing it was more peacock bass and Largemouth that I would fish for. The purpose of the post is to see if any one would be willing to help me out to get back in to Bass fishing in Bismarck, I know of a few lakes around here but was just looking to see if any one had any advice as of where some good spots are for bass fishing? I recently just bought some tackle and rod and reel to start off. Or if anyone is willing to take me out offshore to catch some fish.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:59 am 

Hey man, welcome to ND. My name is Denver and I would take you out sometime once this weather stabilizes. Nelson is gonna be the best spot as far as from shore right now. The canals of the New Johns system are great during the summer and fall. Join our facebook page and Text me if you want to chat. 701-934-0289

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:55 pm 

Whats up bud? Sounds good I will go ahead and shoot you a txt in a few. I had Nelson lake in mind and the McDowell Dam. I work just north of Nelson on the wind towers north of there. Hope to hear from you soon and I did just join the the FB page.

Board index » General Discussion