- Adult Memberships are $25 annually
- Junior Memberships (under 16 years old) are free
We prefer if you pay them in advanced with the sign up form. However, you may pay them at scheduled tournament sites or during club meetings. Which ever works best for you!The fees will go towards club activities as well as club necessities.
Tournament Entry Fees
- Member: $20
- Junior Member: $5
- Non-Member: $25
An angler may fish 1 tournament as a non-member/guest.
The club will hold meetings after every completed tournament. These meetings will discuss club business, tournaments, and possible food picnics.
All Non Boaters Are Welcome!
Tournament Rules for Non Boaters-
1. Prior to a tournament a non-boater must contact the Club President if they don't have a ride for the upcoming tournament. This must be done a mininum of 1 week before the scheduled tournament.
2. The Club President will then contact the club members to see if someone has room on their boat.
3. If the Club President finds an open boat, the non-boater will be given the boaters name and phone number.
4. It will be the responsibilty of the non-boater to contact the boater.
5. Non-boaters, keep in mind as a co-angler you are responsible to aid in the unloading and loading of the boat and the boater might ask for assistance in the gas expense. This will be discussed when you contact the boater.
6. If the non-boater for any reason can not make the tournament they will contact the boater as early as possible to inform them they are not riding with them.
7. If no open spot is found the Club President will contact the non-boater.
8. It is not mandatory for any club member to add a co-angler to his or her boat.
Club Member Benefits
- Joining our club and fishing the tournaments will increase your knowledge of bass fishing. Most importantly it is a great way to meet new friends who enjoy the same sport that you do.
- Fishing our club tournaments will give you an opportunity to compete for cash prizes, and the Angler of the Year race, as well as other great awards!
- Learn how other anglers are catching bass at your favorite lake!
- Most importantly our club promotes FUN! We are a very friendly club that helps all of its anglers increase their bass fishing skills.
- Meet and make new friends that like to bass fish.
If you are interested in joining our club!!